Download EPF Slip – Read the process of Downloading Employee EPF Slips Online at www.epfindia.gov.in web portal…
The moment you retire from your job, your salary stops, but this does not imply your expenses are going to follow suit. The cost of living and expenses are going to rise drastically after retirement. For you to enjoy life after retirement, you will need to have a good retirement corpus. That is where the Employee Provident Fund (EPF) proves beneficial. Thanks to the EPF, you can save up a sufficient corpus for retirement.
With the EPF scheme, employees have to contribute 12% of their basic income towards the fund every month. The employer will also have to match this amount with an equal contribution. The moment you retire; you’ll receive the total amount as a lump sum together with interest accrued.
As the world goes digital, you no longer have to go through a lot just because you want to check your EPF balance. This is possible thanks to the EPFO portal from where you can access your EPF passbook to Check EPF Balance. You must, however, have an activated UAN number for you to leverage the portal.
How to Know Your UAN
For those who are unable to get their Universal Account Number from the employer, then the following tips will come in handy.
- Visit UAN Portal using https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/ as the URL
- On the new page that appears, click on the ‘Know your UAN Status’ option
- Select your state and EPFO office from the dropdown menu that appears after which you should correctly fill in all the needed details i.e. date of birth, mobile number, Captcha code to mention a few
- Once you fill in every detail correctly, click on the ‘Get Authorization Pin’ and you’ll receive an OTP
- Enter the OTP and click on the ‘UAN’ button. It is then that your UAN will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Steps to Download EPF Passbook
Once you get your Universal Account Number and activate it successfully, you can follow the simple step by step guide given below to access your EPF Passbook and Download EPF Slip.
- First things first, type in https://www.epfindia.gov.in on the search bar of your most preferred web browser and initiate a search to access EPFO Portal
- On the next page that appears, click on the ‘For Employees’ option that can be seen under the ‘Our Services’ tab
- You will be redirected to a new page from where you should click on the ‘Member Passbook’ option under the ‘Services’ button
- Now enter your activated UAN and password in the space set aside for these details
- Enter the Captcha Code as it appears in the image and click on the ‘Login’ button
- Click on the download ‘e-Passbook’ option and fill in the required details such as PF office state, PF office, company PF code to mention a few
You can now have a look at your Latest month Jan 2021 EPF slips without encountering any issues whatsoever. Keep in mind this process is never going to take most of your time provided you have all the required details in place and, of course, a strong internet connection to Download EPF Slip.