Download HDFC Ergo Policy: HDFC bank account holders can take advantage of the cheap and best insurance policy offered by the bank for vehicles. Under the Ergo brand, they’ve launched numerous policies that account holders can avail themselves of online. If you are a proud owner of an HDFC Ergo Policy for your vehicle, then you’ve definitely come to the right place. This guide will take you through how to download the HDFC Ergo policy online, anytime, anywhere.
Download the HDFC Ergo Policy Online via the Website
Before we dive into the process of downloading the Ergo policy online, ensure you have your policy number, registered mobile number and registered email ID. With these in place, follow the simple steps given below to complete the download process;
- Visit the Ergo website on your Personal Computer or Smartphone.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Menu’ icon.
- Next, click on the ‘Know Your Policy’ option.
- A new page will be displayed on your screen. Here, you have to choose from Policy Number, Mobile Number or Email ID.
- We’ve selected ‘Policy Number.’ Click on the ‘Go’ button to proceed.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and click on the ‘Verify’ button.
- Once you log in to your policy account, click on the ‘Policy Copy’ option.
- Your HDFC Ergo policy has now been sent to your registered email ID. Open your email after which you can finally download the PDF file.
Download the Ergo Policy using the Mobile App
- Open the installed HDFC Ergo app on your smartphone and tap on the ‘Login’ option.
- Enter your registered mobile number and tap on the ‘Login’ button.
- Enter the OTP sent to your phone and tap on the ‘Verify’ button.
- Select your policy under the ‘My Policies’ option.
- Next, tap on the ‘Action’ option after which you should select the Email Policy Documents option.
- Your HDFC Ergo policy has now been successfully sent to your registered Email ID.