Download ICICI Credit Card Statement Online: ICICI Bank credit card holders can now access their monthly statement without going through a lot. Provided you have an internet-enabled device and internet connection, you can download the statement online from the comfort of any location. For you to access the statement easily, it is imperative that you understand the steps that ought to be followed.
Download ICICI Statement via iMobile App
Fortunately, we are here to help you out. But before we dive into the steps, ensure you have the mobile number registered with the bank, iMobile app, and activate Netbanking. With these things in place, follow any of the methods below to download the ICICI credit card statement online.
- Download and install, iMobile app on your smartphone.
- Open the installed app to complete the registration and activation process.
- Now login to your account using the four-digit MPIN or fingerprint authentication.
- After a successful login, tap on the ‘My Cards’ option from the main menu.
- From the credit cards section, you will have to select your card.
- Tap on the ‘Statement’ option after which you should select the ‘Download Statement PDF’ option.
- Select the month for which you want to download the statement before tapping on the ‘Download’ button.
- The requested statement will now be downloaded. You can view the statement using any PDF viewer app.
ICICI Credit Card Statement Using Netbanking
- Visit ICICI Bank Netbanking website and log in using your User ID and Password – https://icicibank.com/.
- Once you access your account, click on the ‘My Accounts’ option.
- A drop-down menu will appear from where you should click on the ‘e-Statements’ option.
- You’ll redirected to a new page.
- You should select the ‘Credit Cards’ option before clicking on the ‘Go’ button.
- Now choose between the ‘One Month Statement’ or ‘Annual Statement’ option.
- Then, Select the ‘Credit Card Number’ and ‘Period’.
- Finally, click on the ‘PDF Icon’ to download the statement in PDF format.
You can download ICICI credit card statements online by using any of the above-given methods anytime, anywhere.