Download IDFC Credit Card Statement Online, IDFC First Bank Credit Card Statement Download via Internet Banking, or by Using Mobile App…
Are you an account holder with IDFC First Bank? If so, there is a reason to put a smile on your face since you can now get a pre-approved credit card, provided you have a good limit. What’s even better, you’re entitled to download your credit card statement online, regardless of your current location.
This post will take you through how to download your credit card statement online using a mobile app and Internet banking facility.
IDFC Credit Card Statement Download via Internet Banking
- Visit the IDFC internet banking facility using https://my.idfcfirstbank.com/login as the URL.
- Login to your account by filling in the Username and Password before clicking on the ‘Login’ button.
- From the homepage, click on the ‘HAVE’ button after which you select the ‘Cards’ option.
- The list of cards in your account will be displayed. Here, select ‘IDFC Credit Card’.
- On the next page that appears on your screen, click on the ‘Download Statement’ option.
- Next, select the card before specifying the ‘Statement time period’.
- Finally, click on the ‘Download’ or ‘Email’ option to complete the process. Open the download statement using your date of birth as the password.
IDFC Credit Card Statement by Using Mobile App
- Download and install the IDFC mobile app on your phone.
- Login to your account using your mobile number and IDFC customer ID and OTP verification.
- Next, tap on the ‘HAVE’ option.
- Select the ‘Cards’ option from the top menu.
- Choose the Credit Card from the list of cards displayed.
- On the next page, tap on the ‘Download Statement’ option.
- Select the time period of the statement before finally tapping on the ‘Download’ button.
There you have it, two simple methods to use whenever you want to download your IDFC credit card statement online.