Download Interest Certificate for HDFC: Accessing your interest certificate from HDFC Bank is now an easy undertaking thanks to its internet banking facility. Rather than making do with endless trips to the nearest HDFC Bank branch to access this document, you can easily download it anytime, anywhere. This is quite fascinating as it saves account holders both time and money.
If you have no idea what it takes to download an interest certificate for HDFC Bank, you’ve definitely come to the right place. But before we jump into the methods to use, ensure you have your HDFC customer ID and HDFC Netbanking password.
Download Interest Certificate Using Internet Banking Facility
- Visit https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/ on your PC or smartphone
- Login to your account using your Customer ID/User ID and Password
- After a successful login, click on the ‘Request’ option from the right-side menu
- A list of different services will be displayed on your screen. Here, click on the ‘Download Interest Certificate’ option
- Next, select the account number and the financial year to download interest certificate
- Finally, click on the ‘Download’ button to complete the download process
Download Interest Certificate Using HDFC Bank Mobile App
- Download and install the HDFC mobile banking app on your smartphone
- Open the installed app and complete the registration using your Username/Customer ID and the OTP sent to your registered mobile number
- After successful registration and login, tap on the menu icon at the top left corner of the homepage
- Next, select the ‘Your Profile’ option after which you should tap on the ‘Tax’ option
- On the next page that appears, tap on the ‘Know Taxes Paid or Deducted’ option
- Click on the ‘Download Certificate’ button
- Finally, select the Financial Year and Tap on the ‘Download’ button to save the file on your smartphone
By using any of the above-given methods, you can easily download interest certificate from HDFC bank online regardless of your location.