Download the Indian Overseas Bank’s (IOB) Account Statement without logging in.
The Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) is one of the most renowned financial institutions in the country. Known for providing excellent services to its customers, and is now leveraging the internet to guarantee satisfaction. Those who would like to download their bank statements hassle-free can do so online from the comfort of any location.
IOB Statement Download
But what if you are yet to activate internet banking or mobile banking with IOB Bank? In this case, you can easily download the statement without logging in. To have an easy ride, you must know your account number and have an active registered mobile number with the bank. If you already have these things in place, follow the step-by-step guide below to download the IOB statement without logging in.
- Open any web browser of choice and type in https://www.iobnet.co.in/ on the search tab before initiating a search.
- On the next page that appears on your screen, you will see the ‘Service Type’ option.
- Here, select the ‘Download SB/CDCC Statement (For Any 6 Months).
- Now correctly fill in your account number, registered mobile number with the bank, start date, and end date.
- Correctly solve the Captcha, after which you should click on the ‘Next button.
- Once you complete the above step, the account statement will start downloading in PDF format. To print the statement, click the download button, and you are all set.
How to Get a Mini Statement of IOB
Follow the guide below to get your IOB mini statement without internet banking and mobile banking;
- Open the messaging app on your mobile phone and create a new message.
- Type in MINI (Space) the Last Four Digits of your Account Number.
- Send the above message to 8424022122 before you can finally get your IOB mini statement on your mobile via SMS.
By using any of the above-given methods, you can easily download your IOB statement without logging in.