Download Karnataka Salary Slip, HRMS Karnataka Employee Salary Slip 2023 now from the web portal hrms.karnataka.gov.in.
The State Government of Karnataka has introduced its own Human Resource Management System (HRMS) to improve service delivery. Actually, Karnataka HRMS is regarded as one of the most reliable portals in the state. And this does not come as a surprise since it captures all the details of every employee of the Karnataka state government from the moment they were employed.
Download Karnataka Salary Slip
To guarantee remarkable services, the respective Drawing and Disbursing Officer (DDO) is tasked with the responsibility of managing salary slips every month. If this is not enough, they can also download their salary slips hassle-free.
But before you get the most from the Karnataka HRMS portal, you must complete the registration process. Fortunately, this is never going to take most of your precious time since you only have to reach out to your DDO for registration. It is then that you can use your Employee Code (User ID) and password to leverage the Karnataka HRMS portal.
The problem, however, sets in when it comes to checking and downloading your employee salary slip for 2023. Below is a simple step-by-step guide you need to follow the next time you want to check your Karnataka employee salary slip.
HRMS Karnataka Employee Salary Slip 2023 Download
- On your most preferred web browser, visit the Karnataka HRMS portal by typing in https://www.hrms.karnataka.gov.in on the search bar before initiating a search. Be sure to use the latest browser version for better visibility.
- The above action will redirect you to the homepage of the Karnataka HRMS portal. Here, choose any of the services displayed i.e. HRMS Government, HRMS Aided, or HRMS Boards/Universities.
- A login menu will appear on the screen of your device from where you have to fill in your login credentials i.e. User ID and Password.
- Next, type in the Captcha Code as it appears in the image.
- Choose the language you would like to use and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Once you log in to your account, you need to click on the ‘Create Employee’s Salary Bill’ tab.
- Enter the year for which you want to check your Karnataka employee salary slip and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The requested salary slip will then appear on your screen. Take time and go through it to verify whether everything is okay.
- Simply click on the Download button to download your Karnataka Employee Salary Slip 2023.
- Finally, click the ‘Print’ button to get a printout of the salary slip for future reference.
Thanks to the Karnataka HRMS portal, you no longer have to go through a lot just because you want to check your employee salary slip. The same is to be said about your Provident Fund arrears and pensions. Be sure to take full advantage of the Karnataka HRMS portal and avoid the hassle of visiting the relevant offices.