Download Kotak Bank Account Statement: Do you want to download your Kotak bank account statement? If so, there is nothing to worry about since there are different methods to go about it. Actually, you are free to choose any method provided you find it to be the most viable.
Kotak Bank Account Statement
Either way, it is imperative that you understand what it takes to leverage the different methods available. After all, you never know when your preferred method might fail to work. To ensure you have a smooth ride, below are the different methods to download your Kotak Mahindra bank account statement.
Download Kotak Bank Statement through Netbanking
- Open Kotak Mahindra internet banking website and login into your account.
- Next, click on the ‘Banking’ option from the menu page.
- You will then have to choose between the ‘Saving Account’ and ‘Current Account’ option.
- Next, select your account number and duration for the account statement before clicking on the ‘Download’ button.
Download Kotak Mahindra Bank Statement Using Kotak 811 App
- Download Kotak 811 App on your smartphone.
- Complete the registration process using CRN and OTP verification.
- Now set the six-digit PIN or Fingerprint Authentication depending on your preference.
- Log in to the app and click on the ‘Account Statement’ option from the ‘Bank’ section.
- Select the duration for which you want to download the statement.
- Select the ‘Email’ option to receive the statement via Email.
- To receive the physical statement via Post at your registered address, you will have to select the ‘Post’ option.
- Then, Click on the ‘Submit’ button to send the request. It is then that you will receive the requested Kotak Mahindra Bank statement in your email within a few minutes.
Kotak Bank Statement
You can get your Kotak Mahindra Bank statement online without moving a muscle. All it takes is for you to use any of the above-given methods, and you are good to go. That way, you can download your account statement anytime, anywhere.