Download your SBI Account Statement online through your Internet banking login. Read the information to get the account statement of the State Bank of India…
The State Bank of India (SBI) provides online web services in an effort to serve its growing customer base in India. Whether you want to check your SBI account balance or switch accounts between different branch locations, you can do so through Internet banking. All you need is a good-speed internet connection and an internet-enabled tablet or laptop, and you’re ready to go.
Download the SBI Account Statement
Things are not any different whenever you try to download your account statement online since you can do so easily. Actually, you’re at no cost to use internet banking or the SBI UNO app. In this article, we will discuss the simple steps to download your SBI account statement by using SBI Net Banking.
SBI A/C Statement Download Using Internet Banking Online
- Visit the SBI Netbanking website on your phone laptop or desktop computer- https://www.onlinesbi.com.
- Now login to your account using Netbanking SBI login User ID and Password.
- From the homepage of your account, you may select the ‘My Accounts & Profile’ option.
- Then, on the next new screen that appears, you have to choose the ‘Account Statement’.
- Then, Select the Account Number and Duration of the Statement period for which you actually want to download the statement.
- Next, select the ‘Go’ button to see the Account Statement. The requested statement will then be displayed on the screen.
- To download the Account statement together with all transactions, click on the ‘Pending Statement’ option.
- You can now see the pending statement list with request IDs
- It only takes a couple of minutes to generate your complete statement. Once it is successfully generated, the Request ID status will automatically change to processed from pending.
- Click on the Request ID to view your online SBI statement.
- Next, Scroll down the statement and click on the ‘Download’ button to download it in PDF or Word format as you wish.
There you have it, the simple steps to follow whenever you want to download your SBI account statement online.