Download SBI Bank Statement on Mobile: The State Bank of India (SBI) is known to offer the most convenient internet banking and mobile banking facilities when compared to other banks in India. One notable service that customers can leverage is the downloading of their bank statements on mobile in PDF format. This saves you the hassle that comes with visiting your bank branch to get the statement.
Download SBI Bank Statement on Mobile
But for you to download the statement, you ought to have the mobile number registered in the bank. Furthermore, you need your SBI Netbanking User ID and Password to log in to the SBI mobile app. With these in place, follow the steps given below to download your bank statement on mobile in PDF format without an internet connection.
- You’ll first have to download and install SBI Quick app on your smartphone. Of course, you need an internet connection to download the app. After that, there is no need for the internet.
- Tap on the app to open it and complete the registration process using your registered mobile number with the bank and OTP verification.
- From the main page of the app, tap on the ‘Account Services’ option.
- You can now see the 6-month E-statement option on the screen that follows. Select the ‘SMS’ option in front of the statement.
- Correctly enter your Account Number and Passcode to open the PDF statement.
- Tap on the ‘Submit’ button to receive your 6-month statement on your Email ID. You will also get an SMS notifying you of the same.
- Login to your email ID using your smartphone to download the SBI bank statement.
- Finally, open the statement and enter your passcode to access the details.
Provided you have the SBI Quick app installed on your phone, you can download the SBI bank statement on mobile in PDF format without the need for an internet connection.