Download SBI Credit Card Statement: SBI credit cardholders no longer have to remember their SBI login details before downloading the e-Statement of their creditcard. Whereas this information will still prove beneficial, there may come a time when you forget your login credentials. When this happens, there is nothing that can prevent you from downloading a credit card statement without a login.
Steps to Download SBI Credit Card Statement without Login
But for things to turn out how you expect, ensure you have your 16 digits SBI credit card number, Date of Birth and registered mobile number with the bank. Once you have these details in place, it will only be a matter of time before you view or download SBI creditcard statement.
- Visit ‘SBI credit card view 24 months statement’ page using https://www.sbicard.com/creditcards/app/service/card-statement-page as the URL.
- Once the page opens, you have to correctly enter your 16 digit SBI credit card number and Date of Birth.
- Enter the Captcha Code just as it appears on the image.
- Click on the ‘Proceed’ button once you enter the Captcha code.
- An OTP will then be sent to your registered mobile number with the bank. Enter this OTP and click on the ‘Continue’ button to proceed.
- You can now view the latest statement for your credit card on the screen of your device.
- To download the statement in PDF format for the last 24 months, click on the ‘Download’ button, and you are good to go.
By following the above-given steps, you can download your SBI creditcard statement password without login. This will prove beneficial especially when you happen to forget your login credentials. So, what are you waiting for before you finally view or download your SBI credit card statements without login!