GST e-Way Bill Login, GST e-Way Bill Generation and GST E-waybill PDF download Process at ewaybillgst.gov.in…
An e-Way bill comes in handy whenever you want to keep track of the movement of goods as per GST norms while at the same time preventing tax evasion. Taxpayers have to visit the e-Way bill portal to generate the bill from the comfort of their couch. But before you complete the process, you need to understand what’s expected of you.
GST e-Way Bill Generation
If you happen to be in this category, then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we will take you through what it takes to complete the e-Way bill generation process without moving a muscle. Keep on reading to find out more.
What You Need for GST e-Way Bill Generation
Before doing anything else, you need to understand the prerequisites for generating an e-Way bill regardless of the method you choose to opt for. To make your quest easier, here are some of the things you need to have with you before you start the generation process
- Transporter ID or the vehicle number if the transport is by road.
- Transporter ID, Transport document number, and date on the document if the transport is by rail, air, or ship.
- The Invoice, Bill, or Challan about the consignment of goods.
- Registration on the EWB portal.
How to Generate GST e-Way Bill on the GST e-Way Bill Portal
- Open your most preferred web browser and type in https://ewaybillgst.gov.in/ to access the login page of the e-Way bill portal.
- Here, correctly fill in your Username and Password in the space set aside for these login details.
- Enter the Captcha Code as it appears on the image after which you should click on the ‘Login’ button to access your account.
- The above action will open a new page from where you can see the information about your recent process in the e-Way bill portal together with other options.
- Click on the ‘e-Way Bill’ option and a drop-down list will appear. Here, click on the ‘Generate New’ option.
- On the next screen that appears on your device, you’ll have to correctly fill in all the required details. They include Transaction type (outward or inward), Sub-type, document type, and document number.
- Select the date of invoice, Challan, or document.
- Enter the ‘Bill From & Bill To’ details depending on the type of transaction. If the supplier or client is unregistered, then you need to mention ‘URP’ in the field GSTIN.
- Now correctly fill in the details of the consignment (HSN code-wise) in the next section. Some of the details to enter include product name, description, HSN Code, quantity, and unit to mention a few.
- Fill in the ‘Transporter Details’ i.e. the details of the transporter, transportation mode, and the transporting vehicle.
- Once you fill in all the details correctly, click on the ‘Preview’ to go through them.
- If you get a successful preview, click on the ‘Submit’ button to generate your e-Way Bill Number (EBN).
- To print the e-Way bill for future reference, simply click on the ‘Print EWB’ option that’s under the ‘E-waybill’ option.
- Enter the 12-digit e-Way bill number after which you should click on the ‘Go’ option.
- Finally, click on the ‘Print’ or ‘Detailed Print’ button to complete the process.
There you have it, the simple steps to follow if you are to complete the e-Way bill generation process hassle-free. Check CIBIL Score by PAN Card for Free at Paytm.