eNidhi Bihar Government Employee Salary Payslip 2021 Download at Cfmstraining web portal, Steps to Download Your Bihar Employee Salary Slip…
The Department of Finance, Bihar State Government, is now taking advantage of what technology has to offer when offering services to its employees. Rather than visiting the relevant department offices to collect their salary certificate, employees are leveraging the Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) portal to access vital salary information.
Well, this is certainly a step in the right direction as it saves them both time and money. What is even more fascinating, there are no restrictions on the number of salary slips employees can download. All it takes is for employees to specify the month and year for which they want to check their enidhi Bihar salary slip, and they’re good to go.
But as is the case with any other state portal in India. Bihar employers ought to understand what is expected of them to reap maximum benefits from the CFMS Bihar portal. Fortunately, we are here to offer a helping hand and ease things a little bit. Keep on reading to learn what it takes to download your e-Nidhi Bihar employee salary payslip hassle-free.
Instead of making do with the long queues witnessed at the relevant department offices in Bihar state, you can now download a copy of your employee salary slip anytime anywhere. To help you get started, below is a simple step-by-step guide you need to follow and complete the entire process within the shortest time possible.
Steps to Download Your enidhi Bihar Employee Salary Slip
- Open your most preferred web browser and type in https://www.cfmstraining,bihar.gov.in/ on the search after which you should tap on the ‘Enter’ button on your keyboard to initiate a search
- On the portal’s homepage, correctly type in your Username and Password in the required field
- Confirm your login credentials and click on the ‘Login’ button if everything is okay
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device from where you have to select the ‘Employee Salary Statement’ option
- Next, select the Month and Year (2021) for which you want to download your Bihar employee salary slip
- Click on the ‘Generate’ button and the requested salary slip will be displayed on the screen of your device
- To download a copy of the salary slip, simply click on the ‘Download’ button
- Finally, click on the ‘Print’ button to take a printout of your Bihar employee salary slip for future reference.
By following the above-given steps, it will only be a matter of time before you download. Next, print a copy of your Bihar employee salary slip. The good news is that you can perform this action at any time of the day provided you have an internet-enabled device together with a strong network.
For those who happen to forget their login password, then you can easily recover it. Just by visiting the enidhi CFMS Bihar portal. All it takes is for you to follow the prompts and recover your lost password. It is then that you can use the new password to access your account and check your salary details.