Finassam employee registration, Assam employee login for employee salary slip 2023 download, and requirements to download an Assam employee pay slip are available at www.finassam.in.
Assam State in northeastern India is famous for producing tea and milk. This state also has a fair share of citizens working with the state government. To guarantee the timely delivery of services to its citizens, the state government of Assam has introduced an online HRMS portal from which employees can access vital information.
Finassam employee registration
The HRMS portal is under the Finance Department of the State and accounts for the entire salary structure of employees. To take advantage of the portal, you will first have to complete the application process. Luckily, we are here to lend a helping hand. In this article, we will take you through what you need to know before you can finally download the Finassam Assam employee pay slip.
Finassam Employee Login to Download Assam Employee Salary Slip
Before you know about the steps to follow before downloading the Assam employee pay slip, it is in your best interest to understand the requirements put in place. Well, you need to have a username created while completing the registration, along with a Password. With these two in place, it will only be a matter of time before you access the HRMS portal of Assam State and download your employee payslip. Of course, you need to have an internet connection and an internet-enabled device.
How to Download Finassam Employee Salary Slip
Now that you know the requirements, you can start the download process. Below is a simple step-by-step guide to downloading Assam employee salary slips from the comfort of your home:
- Visit the Assam State Finance Department’s official website using https://www.finassam.in as the link URL.
- The above-given link will redirect you to the homepage, from where you should look for the ‘Employee Login’ option and click on it.
- If you’re yet to register on the website, click on the ‘Sign Up’ button to complete the registration process.
- Then, follow the prompts given to complete the registration process, after which you should fill in your username and password in the required fields.
- Enter the ‘Captcha Code’ just as it appears before you finally click on the ‘Login’ button to access your account.
- Then, Check your personal information and click on the ‘Pay Slip option if everything is okay.
- Next, select the year for which you want to download your Assam employee salary slip.
- Choose Respective Month’ to check the salary slip. This action will display a download pop-up message on the screen of your device to download the requested payslip.
- Then, Click on the ‘Download’ button to complete the download process.
- For those who would like to take a printout of the employee payslip, you can simply click on the ‘Print’ button, and you’re good to go.
By following this step-by-step Finassam Employee Login guide, you’ll no longer have to worry about the stress that comes with visiting the relevant department offices before accessing your Assam employee salary slip Remember; you need to have a strong internet connection to complete the process in the shortest time possible.
Finassam Employee Login
|About Assam Employee Login||Finassam employee registration Details|
|Name of Authority||Assam Employee Login, Govt. of Assam|
|Service For||Download Assam Employee payslip Login Online|
|Categories||PAYSLIP, Salary Slip|
|Download Statements||How to Download Assam Employee Salary Pay Slip|
Assam Police Salary Slip Info: APBN Salary Slip Download
The Assam Police is a law enforcement agency in the state of Assam, India. The salaries of Assam Police personnel are determined by the government and are based on various factors, including rank, experience, and other allowances.
The basic pay scales for the different ranks of Assam Police personnel are as follows:
- Constable: Rs. 14,000–49,000
- Sub Inspector: Rs. 14,000–49,000
- Assistant Sub Inspector: Rs. 14,000–49,000
- Head Constable: Rs. 14,000–49,000
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: Rs. 30,000–1,10,000
- Superintendent of Police: Rs. 30,000–1,10,000
- Senior Superintendent of Police: Rs. 30,000–1,10,000
The Assam Police personnel also receive various allowances, such as Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and Travel Allowance, which may vary depending on the rank and posting location. To obtain your Assam Police salary slip, you should reach out to the relevant department or personnel at the Assam Police headquarters or your designated office.
How do I download the Assam Employee Salary Slip?
Log in to www.finassam.in, the web portal, and get salary slip information.