Find Customer ID in Axis Bank: Axis Bank has decided to leverage the internet when providing banking services to account holders. Rather than paying a visit to the nearest Axis bank branch, you can take advantage of their online services to keep track of your account. One notable online service to use is Netbanking.
To reap maximum benefits from Axis bank’s internet banking feature, you need a Customer ID. Fortunately, you can retrieve the Customer ID without counting on an internet connection. This guide will help you find your Axis Bank Customer ID without the internet.
How to Know Customer ID Axis Bank by Sending SMS
Before we dive into the different methods available, ensure you have your registered mobile number with the bank, cheque book, and welcome letter.
- Open the messaging app on your smartphone and type CUSTID (space) Account Number.
- Send this SMS to 56161600.
- Once the request is delivered successfully, you will get a reply SMS containing your Customer ID.
How to Know Customer ID Using Your Welcome Letter
- When you open an account with Axis Bank, you’ll be issued with a bank passbook.
- This passbook is part of the welcome kit issued by the bank.
- Together with this passbook is a welcome letter.
- All you have to do is check the welcome letter after which you can recover your Customer ID.
Using Bank Password
- As mentioned above, you will be issued a passbook when you open an account with Axis Bank.
- You can find your Customer ID on the first page of this passbook.
- Other notable details displayed include account number, IDFC number to mention a few.
Customer ID in Axis
You don’t need an internet connection before you finally know your Axis Bank Customer ID. By using any of the above-given methods, you’ll retrieve the password without the need for an internet connection.