Find UPI ID across Different UPI Payments: Let’s face it; the Unified Payment Interface (UPI) has taken digital payments in India by storm. More and more people are turning to UPI payments whenever they want to transfer funds. This does not come as a surprise if the numerous benefits destined to come your way are anything to go by.
Find UPI ID in App
Thanks to UPI payments, you only need a mobile number registered in the bank together with an internet connection before getting done with everything. Furthermore, there are plenty of UPI apps you can leverage when making payments. This guide will share some of the ways to find your UPI ID’s across different UPI payments app.
In Google Pay
- Open the installed Google Pay app on your smartphone.
- Next, log in using your Google Passcode or Fingerprint authentication.
- Now tap on your ‘Profile’ icon.
- You can now view the Google Pay UPI ID and default bank added in the app.
- To change it, simply tap on the bank account you want to make changes to your UPI ID.
- Tap on the ‘Edit’ icon before selecting the preferred handler.
In BHIM App
- Open the installed BHIM app on your smartphone and log in using the four-digit app passcode.
- Once you access your account, tap on the ‘Profile’ option from the main menu.
- You can now view your UPI ID together with QR Code.
- To add a new UPI ID, tap on the right side icon.
- Next, select the ‘Add New UPI ID’ option.
- Correctly enter your new UPI ID and tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
There you have it, some of the ways to find UPI ID on different UPI payments app. Other notable apps to consider using include PhonePe, Paytm app, and Amazon Pay. The UPI app you settle on is entirely based on your preference.