Forgot HDFC Debit Card Pin: With so many passwords that you have to recall, it is natural to forget one among the myriads of passwords. However, forgetting a password to your HDFC debit card immediately causes pain. After all, this automatically means you lose access to online transactions or withdrawing cash on the go.
Fortunately, you can easily reset your HDFC card pin and avoid the hassle that comes when you want to withdraw your finances. Read on for some of the methods to reset HDFC debit card pin without going through a lot.
HDFC Debit Card Pin Method 1: Using Internet Banking
- Visit the HDFC internet banking facility website on your computer or smartphone
- Now login to your account by filling in your Customer ID and Password
- You’ll be redirected to the homepage where you should click on the ‘Cards’ option
- Under the ‘Debit Cards’ option, click on the ‘Requests’ option
- Next, click on the ‘Instant PIN Generation’ option
- Choose the Debit card for which you want to reset your PIN
- Enter the new four-digit Pin in the space set aside for this detail
- On the next page that appears, click on the ‘Confirm’ button
- Select a mobile number and click on the ‘Continue’ button
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP before clicking on the ‘Continue’ button
- Wait for the OTP to be verified and your password will be reset
Method 2: Using HDFC Mobile App
- Login to your HDFC mobile app using your Customer ID and Netbanking Password
- Open the main menu and tap on the ‘Pay’ option
- Tap on ‘Cards’ option to view all available cards
- Choose the debit card you want to reset ATM pin
- Next tap on ‘Set Pin’ option and enter the new four-digit PIN of choice
- Mark at the mobile number after which you’ll receive an OTP
- Enter the OTP and tap on ‘Submit’ button
By following any of these methods you can reset your Forgot HDFC Debit Card Pin and start using your HDFC debit card.