Recover ICICI Bank User ID: If you happen to own an ICICI credit card or credit card, it is in your best interest that you take advantage of its Netbanking facility. After all, it ensures you access a wide range of banking services from the comfort of your home. To leverage the internet banking facility, you need to have a User ID and password.
But what if you forget your User ID? In this case, there is nothing to worry about since you can recover it easily. All you need is your mobile number registered with the bank, ICICI account number or Debit card number, and you are good to go. Below are the steps to follow whenever you want to recover your ICICI User ID.
ICICI Bank User ID
- Visit ICICI Netbanking website by typing in https://www.icicibank.com/ on your web browser before initiating a search
- Click on the ‘Login’ button before selecting the ‘Get User ID’ option
- On the next page that appears, you have to choose between Account Number, Debit Card Number, Credit Card Number, or Travel Card
- If you select ‘Credit Card Number’ you need to enter your credit number in the space set aside for this detail
- Correctly enter your mobile number and click on the ‘Go’ button
- You will then receive the ICICI User ID on your registered mobile number. To retrieve the User ID, you have to check the SMS sent to your mobile
Just because you forgot your User ID, does not mean you will never leverage the ICICI internet banking facility. All it takes is for you to follow the above-given steps before you can finally recover the User ID. It is then that you can access your account in the ICICI internet banking facility regardless of your current location.