Generate Axis Bank Debit Card PIN: For you to use your Axis Bank debit card, you’ll first have to generate your PIN. Luckily, you can generate the PIN by sitting at home since the entire process is online. This saves you from the hassle that comes with visiting your Axis bank branch before generating your ATM PIN.
Generate Axis Bank Debit Card PIN
In this guide, we will take you through the steps to follow whenever you want to generate an Axis Bank card Pin. But before we dive into the steps, ensure you have your debit card number, expiry date, and registered mobile number with the bank.
Through Internet Banking
- Visit Axis Bank Netbanking website- https://www.axisbank.com/.
- From the homepage, click on the ‘Login’ button after which you should correctly enter your Username and Password to log in.
- Next, click on the ‘Account’ option from the dashboard.
- A sub-menu will be displayed where you have to click on the ‘Debit Card’ option.
- Now enter your PIN of choice.
- Re-enter the PIN and Card ATM date in YYMM before clicking on the ‘Submit’ option.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile number in the given field and click on the ‘Confirm’ button. You’ve now set the PIN successfully.
- Download and install Axis Bank mobile app on your smartphone.
- Log in to the app with your Netbanking User ID and Password or your MPIN.
- From the main dashboard, tap on the ‘Home’ button.
- Next, tap on the ‘Banking’ option and select ‘Services’ from the sub-menu.
- You’ll then have to select the ‘Debit Cards’ option from the new menu.
- Now tap on the ‘Set/Reset PIN’ option.
- Enter the Debit Card PIN of choice.
- Correctly re-enter the PIN.
- Enter your MPIN to complete the process.
Hopefully, these steps will come in handy the next time you want to generate your Axis Bank Debit Card PIN without moving a muscle.