Generate Transaction Password in Canara Bank: Once you get done with the Canara Netbanking registration process, you’ll be issued a login password. But for you to leverage the bank’s internet banking features, you have to get the transaction password.
Generate Transaction Password in Canara Bank
But what if you happen to forget the transaction password? In this case, you have to recover it before taking advantage of their online banking facility. To complete the process online, you need to have your registered mobile number with the bank, ATM card number, expiry date, ATM PIN, and your internet banking login credentials. Now follow the simple steps given below to get your transaction password.
- Visit the Canara Bank’s internet banking website on your smartphone or computer using https://netbanking.canarabank.in/.
- Correctly enter your login credentials i.e., User ID and Password.
- Enter the Captcha Code as it appears and click on the ‘Sign In’ option.
- You’re now logged into your account successfully. Here, click on the ‘Generate Transaction Password’ option.
- On the new page that appears, enter your ATM card number, Expiry Date and ATM PIN before clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP on the new page.
- Re-enter the OTP to verify and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You’ll then have to enter the new transaction password of choice. Be sure to follow the instructions provided.
- Re-enter your transaction password and click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the process.
- You’ve now successfully set your new transaction password and can use it during internet banking transactions.
There you have it, the simple steps to follow whenever you want to generate your transaction password for Canara Bank.