Get HDFC Bank Mini Statement: In its quest to ensure account holders manage their accounts without the hassle, HDFC bank has introduced digital banking facilities. That’s certainly a step in the right direction considering the world is going digital. Thanks to the digital banking facility, HDFC account holders can check their account balance, download account statements; get a mini statement and many more on the go.
HDFC Bank Mini Statement
Account-holders looking to generate their HDFC bank account statement and mini statement can now do it using their phones. In this article, we will take you through some of the ways to get an HDFC bank mini statement on your phone.
How to get HDFC Bank Statement by Sending SMS
HDFC bank account holders can get their last three transactions by using their registered mobile number. Follow the steps given below to complete the process:
- Open the messaging app on your phone and type in TXN.
- Send this message to 5676712.
- Wait for a few seconds and HDFC bank will reply with your statement for the last three transactions.
How to get HDFC Mini Statement Using Internet Banking
- Visit HDFC internet banking facility using https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/ as the URL.
- Login to your account by typing in your Customer ID and Password before clicking on the ‘Login’ button.
- Select the account for which you want to view the mini statement.
- You can now view the last ten transactions done on your account.
How to get HDFC Mini Statement by Missed Call
- Using your registered mobile number with HDFC bank, dial 1800 270 3355.
- Now wait until the call disconnects automatically.
- You will receive an SMS with the last three transactions in a couple of seconds.
HDFC account holders are free to use any of the above methods to get their mini statement without the hassle.