Customer ID of HDFC Bank: Are you an account holder with HDFC Bank? Do you want to get your HDFC customer ID without going through a lot? If the answer to both of these questions is yes, there is no need to panic. Nowadays, you can retrieve your customer ID from any location of your choice, after which you can log in to your banking account.
But before you retrieve your customer ID, ensure you have your PAN card number, registered mobile number, and date of birth. Once you have these details in place, follow any of the methods given below to recover your customer ID.
Get the Customer ID of HDFC Bank Online
- Visit the HDFC internet banking website on your Personal Computer or smartphone.
- On the homepage of the portal, click on the ‘Forgot Customer ID’ link below the Continue option.
- Enter your registered mobile number in the phone number section.
- Next, correctly fill in your Date of Birth and PAN Card number, after which you should click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Next, enter the Captcha Code and click on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- After successful verification, your Customer ID will be displayed on your screen. The customer ID will also be sent to your phone number via SMS.
Get HDFC Customer ID in the chequebook and Welcome Letter
Old customers of the bank can get the customer ID printed on the first page of their chequebook together with their IFSC code, account number and many more. You can also open your welcome letter received while opening the bank account and check your customer ID.
Get HDFC Customer ID in Passbook: Your customer ID can also be found on the front page of your bank passbook easily. Alternatively, install an online HDFC passbook and check the details.
Thanks to these methods, you’ll certainly have an easy ride whenever you want to get your Customer ID in HDFC Bank. Remember, you can also choose to visit the nearest bank branch and confirm the details.