Get IDFC First Bank Mini Statement: Account holders with IDFC First bank can now take advantage of their online services to access their accounts. One notable service you should leverage is accessing IDFC bank mini statement on mobile. Thanks to this statement, you can easily access details of the last few transactions that took place in your bank account.
IDFC First Bank Mini Statement
The good news is that you can get the mini statement with or without an internet connection. This guide will take you through the different methods to get this statement regardless of your location.
Mini Statement By Sending SMS
- Open the SMS app on your registered mobile number with the bank and type the SMS as TXN <space> Last 4 digits of your bank account number.
- Send this SMS to 5676732 or 9289289960.
- You’ll then receive an SMS from the bank containing your mini statement.
IDFC First Bank Mini Statement Via Internet Banking
- Visit IDFC Netbanking website on your smartphone using https://my.idfcbank.com/start as the URL.
- Next, log in to your account by filling in the login credentials i.e., Username and Password. Click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your account.
- From the list displayed under the ‘My Accounts’ section, click on ‘Savings Account/Current Account’.
- Choose the Account Number for which you want to view the mini statement.
- On the next page that appears, click on the ‘View Transactions’ option.
- You can now be able to see the last 10 transactions of your account.
- Finally, click on the ‘PDF Icon’ at the bottom of the statement to download it as a PDF.
Using WhatsApp Banking
- Add 9555555555 (IDFC First Bank’s WhatsApp Banking Number) to your contact list.
- Open WhatsApp on your smartphone and send a message as ‘Hi’.
- You’ll receive and automated reply from the WhatsApp Banking System.
- Next, send ‘2’ as the reply after which you will get the last 5 transactions that happened in your account.
This is how you can get your IDFC First Bank mini statement. Feel free to use any method that you find convenient.