Get Interest Certificate from SBI: An interest certificate will always come in handy whenever you want to figure out how much interest you have earned on your fixed deposits and savings accounts with a bank during the financial year. Account-holders with the State Bank of India (SBI) can access their certificate by visiting the nearest branch or leveraging their Netbanking facility. This guide will take you through some of the ways to get your interest certificate from SBI without the hassle.
How to Get Interest Certificate from SBI through Netbanking
But before we dive into the steps, you need to have your SBI internet banking Username and Password to download the interest certificate. Furthermore, you need a registered email ID with the bank, SBI Quick app or SBI Samadhan app.
- Visit the SBI internet banking website- https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/.
- To login to your account, enter your Username and Password correctly before clicking on the ‘Login’ button.
- From the main menu, click on the ‘e-Services’ option.
- A list of services will be displayed on the screen of your device. Here select the ‘My Certificates’ option.
- Select the type of interest certificate you want from the options provided.
- The interest accumulated or deducted from your account will then be displayed. To download it, click on the ‘Download Interest Certificate in PDF File’ option.
- You can now save the PDF file and print it for future reference.
How to Get Interest Certificate from SBI Using SBI Quick App
- Download and install SBI Quick app on your smartphone.
- Open the installed app and allow all the necessary permissions.
- From the menu, tap on the ‘Account Services’ option.
- Next, click on the ‘Interest Certificate’ option depending on the type of account you have.
- Correctly type in your Account Number and four-digit Pin before tapping on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The requested interest certificate will then be sent to your registered Email ID with the bank. Login to your email and open the PDF file.
- Enter the four-digit passcode to view the interest certificate.
By following any of the above-given methods, you can get your interest certificate from SBI without moving a muscle.