Get IOB Customer ID Online: Indian Overseas Bank offers a unique customer ID to each customer. This Customer ID comes in handy whenever you want to transfer the account to another IOB branch. Things are not any different when you want to open the account statement downloaded from IOB mobile app since you must know your customer ID.
Indian Overseas Bank, Get IOB Customer ID Online
The good news is that IOB customers can get their Customer ID online anytime, anywhere. All one needs is a mobile number that is registered with the bank together with the IOB mobile banking app. This guide will take you through the steps on how to get a Customer ID online. Keep on reading to find out more.
- Download and install the IOB mobile app on your smartphone.
- Open the installed app and enter your mobile number correctly.
- To register on the IOB app, you have to verify the mobile number via OTP.
- You’ll now have to generate MPIN to login to the app. Alternatively, you can simply authenticate the app via fingerprint.
- Once you complete the registration process and login to your account, tap on the profile icon at the top right corner of the app.
- A new screen will be displayed on your smartphone. Here, you can see the Customer ID mentioned.
- Finally, note down the Customer ID for future reference.
IOB Customer ID
Getting your IOB Customer ID online is never going to eat into your precious time as it might sound in the first place. Provided you install the IOB mobile app and follow the above-given steps, it will only be a matter of time before you finally get done with everything. It is then that you can use the Customer ID to transfer your account to another IOB branch or open the account statement downloaded from IOB mobile app.