Get IOB Mini Statement Online: Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) mini statement comes in handy whenever you want to check recent transactions made to your account. To avail of this service, you no longer have to visit their nearest branch. Instead, you can leverage the internet and access the details you need without moving a muscle.
IOB Mini Statement
For you to view the mini statement online, you must first register your mobile number with the bank. Furthermore, your mobile phone ought to be connected to the internet to access the IOB apps. Below are two methods you can use when checking your IOB mini statement online.
Method 1: Using IOB Mobile App
- Download and install IOB mobile app on your smartphone.
- Open the installed app and complete the registration process using your mobile number, account number, and OTP sent to your registered mobile number with the bank.
- Log in to the app before tapping on the ‘Account Application’ option.
- Select your account after which you should tap on the ‘Mini Statement’ option.
- It is then that you can view the mini statement of your bank account.
Method 2: Using Nanban App
- Download and install Nanban app on your smartphone.
- Open the installed app and complete the registration using your account number and OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- You can now login to the app by tapping on it.
- From the main home page, tap on ‘E-Statement’ option.
- Select the duration for which you want to check mini statement and tap on ‘Submit’ button.
- You can view the transaction history of your IOB account.
Getting your IOB bank mini statement does not have to be the underlying reason behind your woes. By opting to use any of the above two methods, you’ll get the statement online from the comfort of your home.