SBI CIF Number, Customer Information File number is known as CIF number read How to Get bank CIF in different ways…
SBI is the largest public sector bank of India, Bank maintains Customer Information details through a CIF Number. Generally, every customer’s CIF number is printed on the passbook. Carrying the passbook is not possible at all times. Account-holders can check their CIF Number in various methods through Offline and Online.
The CIF Number is unique like the Account number, but every customer has one CIF for all accounts of the Branch. You can follow the below steps to get their CIF Number from their Mobile App YONO, Internet Banking login at onlinesbi.com, Mobile Banking.
SBI CIF Number
Customer Information File Number is known as CIF Number, it is a Unique 11 Digits non-transferable Number allotted in the bank database. Customer Information KYC details, Identity Proofs submitted, all Loans. We Need the CIF Number when the Change or Transfer the SBI Bank Account of the present Branch.
How to Get SBI CIF Number Online?
If your question How to get State Bank of India CIF Number Offline? Simple. Actually, every Account passbook’s first page printed CIF number and Account number. You can get your CIF Number Online in multiple ways at YONO App, Anywhere SBI App, and ONLINESBI Internet Banking Service.
How to Get CIF from SBI YONO App or Anywhere SBI?
Read below steps to know the CIF Number from Onlinesbi mobile banking services.
- In SBI YONO App go to the Menu, and Select Services Option,
- Then, Select your Account, the App displays complete details along with CIF Number.
How to get CIF Number through Onlinesbi Net Banking?
- It is the easiest and simple way. Just open onlinesbi.com. Login with Username & Password of the Account.
- Next, Check the Menu Section for Account Statement option.
- Then, Select the any Account tom any period and submit it. The Statement with information of the CIF Number, and other displayed.
Another way to get the CIF number is Call to the State Bank of India Customer Care Number. Use your Registered Mobile phone number to call 1800112211 or 18004253800 to get information.