SBI OTP through Email: At times you might fail to receive the OTP sent by the State Bank of India (SBI) to your registered mobile number. When this happens, it will prove stressful for you to use your ATM card in carrying out online transactions.
Get SBI OTP through Email
The best way to go about this is by opting to receive the OTP via email address. However, this won’t be possible unless you register your Email ID with the bank first. You also need your internet banking User ID and Password for your SBI account. Now follow the simple step-by-step guide below to get SBI OTP on Email.
- Using your most preferred web browser, type in https://onlinesbi.com on the search tab and initiate a search to visit SBI Netbanking website.
- Correctly enter your User ID and Password in the space set aside for these details.
- Enter the Captcha as it appears and click on the ‘Login’ button to access your account.
- From the homepage of the portal, you have to click on the ‘Profile’ option.
- A new screen will appear where you should click on ‘High-Security Options’.
- You’ll then have to enter your Profile Password. Keep in mind the SBI Profile Password is totally different from the internet banking password.
- From the list of options that appear on the screen of your device, click on ‘Mode of Authentication through OTP’.
- Finally, select SMS and Email to receive the OTP on email.
By following the above-given steps, you will get OTP through email. Through this action, you will no longer have to worry about missing out on the OTP when you need it the most. Hopefully, this guide will come in handy the next time you want to get SBI OTP through email.