Get UCO Bank Mini Statement: United Commercial Bank (UCO) is a government-owned commercial bank that commands a huge share of the market. In an attempt to guarantee customer satisfaction at all times, the bank offers online services for easy access to your account. One such service is retrieving your mini statement.
Rather than visiting your bank branch, you can easily get your mini statement from the comfort of your home. In this post, we will take you through some of the methods to use whenever you want to get your UCO bank mini statement.
Get UCO Bank Mini Statement
Method 1: Via Internet Banking
- Visit the UCO Bank internet banking website by typing in https://www.ucobank.com/english/e-banking.aspx on the search tab of your web browser before initiating a search
- Next, click on the ‘Personal Banking’ option
- Correctly enter your Login ID and Password to access your account
- Finally, download your full statement of your account after selecting the duration of choice
Method 2: Mobile App
- Download and install the UCO bank m-Passbook app on your smartphone
- Tap on the installed app to open it
- Complete the registration process using your account details and OTP sent to your registered mobile number with the bank
- You’ll then have to log in to the app and tap on the ‘Passbook’ option
- It is then that you can see the mini statement of your bank account
Method 3: By Visiting the ATM
- Visit the nearest UCO bank ATM in your area
- Insert the ATM card after which you should enter the PIN Code correctly
- From the menu on the monitor, select the ‘Mini Statement’ option
- You can now see the last 5 transactions of your bank account. Keep in mind you can print the mini statement if need be
By taking advantage of any of the above-given methods, you can easily get the mini statement of your UCO Bank account.