GHMC eTown Planning approval for building construction Online Application at Ghmc.gov.in web portal, Submit GHMS Online Building Application…
In their quest to guarantee transparency and fast clearance of building plan approval applications, Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) is now leveraging technology. For this reason, you no longer have to go through a lot just because you want to complete your eTown planning application. Provided you have access to an internet connection, it will only be a matter of time before you finally complete the application process anytime anywhere.
GHMC ETown Planning Online Application
What is even better, GHMC has a new software tool that links building applications with the property tax assessment. The moment a building plan application is filed; it will be linked with property tax assessment for the issue of an Occupancy Certificate (OC). After all, it is synchronized with the Development Permission Management System (DPMS).
That said, in this article, we will take you through the things you need to do before you can finally complete GHMC eTown planning online application. Keep reading to find out more.
Below is a simple guide to follow if you’re to complete the submission of an online building application hassle-free.
How to Submit Online Building Application
- First things first, you will have to visit the official website of GHMC. To pull this off successfully, simply type in https://www.ghmc.gov.in (http://dpms.ghmc.telangana.gov.in/BPAMSClient/)on the search tab of your web browser before initiating a search
- On the homepage, click on the ‘DPMS- Submission of Building Applications Online’ option
- The login page will then appear from where you need to fill in the login credentials correctly
- For new users, you have to complete the registration process by clicking on the ‘Click Here for Architect/Engineer/ Surveyor Registration or Citizen Registration’ option. Be sure to select an option as the case may be
- Now complete the registration process by duly filling in the required details after which your User-ID and Password will be shared via Email or SMS
- You can then log in using the credentials received before selecting ‘New Application’ from the Applications tab
- Correctly fill in all details in the General Information tab, Applicant Information tab, and Application checklist tab.
- Save the details entered after which a temporary file number will be generated
- Next, enter the details in the Plot Details tab, Land details tab, and Building details before clicking on the ‘Save’ button
- Once you complete filling in all the details, select the ‘Documents’ tab and upload the required documents
- You’ll then have to go to the ‘Payment Page’ from where you should complete payments for processing the application through online Integrated Payment Gateways
- Confirm your application by clicking on the ‘Submitted Applications’ folder
- Finally, you’ll receive the building permission order and sanction via Email. Alternatively, you can use the Architect/Owner login option to view and download the building permission.
Thanks to the GHMC website, you can now complete the eTown planning application online without having to move a muscle. All it takes is for you to follow this guide, and you are good to go. This is just what you need to avoid the stress that comes with visiting the relevant offices.