Download the Hamraaz mobile app to get Salary slips and payslip information month-wise on the mobile…
Hamraaz is a mobile application developed by the Indian Army to provide various services and information to its personnel. The app is designed to help Army personnel access their pay and service-related information on their smartphones.
Hamraaz mobile app at the Play Store
The Hamraaz app offers a variety of features, including the ability to view and download the monthly payslip, check the leave balance, download Form 16, and access various other services related to the personnel’s service in the Indian Army.
The app is not available for public use and can only be downloaded by Army personnel. To use the Hamraaz app, personnel must register on the app using their Army number and other required information.
Hamraaz’s salary slip download
The Hamraaz login app provides Indian Army personnel with access to their monthly salary slip, which they can download and view on their smartphones. Here are the steps to download and view the salary slip on the Hamraaz app:
- First, download the Hamraaz app on your smartphone from the Google Play Store.
- Once you have downloaded the app, open it and log in using your Army number and password.
- On the home screen, click on the “Pay Slip” option.
- Next, select the month and year for which you want to view the salary slip.
- Click on the “Download PDF” button to download and view the salary slip in PDF format.
- You can also take a printout of the salary slip if needed.
The salary slip in the Hamraaz app is password-protected, and you need to enter your Army number as the password to open it. If you face any issues while using the Hamraaz app, you can contact the support team of the app for assistance.