HDFC Mobile Banking Registration: HDFC Bank has now made available their mobile banking services to meet the growing demands of customers. The mobile app is available for Android and iOS devices allowing customers to manage their accounts, loan accounts, or even credit cards without the hassle. To guarantee a remarkable experience, the bank keeps making updates to the app by including new features and security measures.
If you are yet to leverage the HDFC Bank Mobile app, there is no other time to do so than now. To help you get started here is how to register for HDFC mobile banking without encountering any issues whatsoever.
HDFC Mobile Banking Registration
- Visit Google Play Store or App Store to download the HDFC Netbanking app and install it on your smartphone.
- Once you download the app, open it to view the log in screen.
- For you to access mobile banking services, you have to make do with the Username and IPIN.
- Alternatively, click on the ‘Set up Quick Access Pin’ to set up a quick access PIN on the app.
- On the ‘Enter Your Details’ tab, correctly enter your customer ID and the registered mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP within 30 seconds after which you should click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Next, enter your debit card details i.e. ATM PIN, debit card expiry month, and year. Confirm the details before clicking on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Set your 4-digit Quick Access PIN by keying in the details twice and click on ‘continue’.
- Finally, enable ‘Fingerprint Authentication’ as a way to authorize yourself and click ‘Continue’ once done.
You’ve now successfully completed the HDFC Mobile Banking Registration process. To log in to HDFC Mobile App, enter an easy four-digit pin or Fingerprint Authentication. That way, you can easily access their services even while on the go.