HDFC Netbanking Registration: HDFC Bank offers a Netbanking facility to account holders. With this feature, account holders can access various details of their accounts online while on the go. All you have to do is log in to your account before you can finally access a wide range of services, features, and products offered by the bank.
But before you even think about checking your balance, transferring funds, or blocking your debit card online, you have to complete the registration process. To complete the registration, you must have your HDFC customer ID, registered mobile number, and registered Email ID. This post will take you through the HDFC Netbanking registration process without necessarily having to visit the bank.
How to Complete HDFC Netbanking Registration Online via the HDFC Website
- Using your most preferred web browser, visit the HDFC Internet banking website by typing in https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/registrationUsingOTP.htm before initiating a search.
- On the homepage, type in your HDFC Customer ID and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Correctly enter the Captcha Code as it appears on the image to start the registration process.
- Your registered mobile number with the bank will be displayed on the screen. Confirm the number and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number via SMS. Enter the OTP and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Select the Debit Card linked to your account before clicking on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Now fill in your Debit Card Number, expiration date, and Debit Card PIN in the space set aside for these details.
- Enter your new HDFC Password for your Netbanking login.
- Re-enter the password on the page that follows and click on the ‘Confirm’ button to complete the process.
You’ve now completed your HDFC Netbanking registration process without visiting the nearest bank branch. You can log in to your HDFC account using your Customer ID and Password that you’ve just generated.