Know the process of Himachal Pradesh Employee Salary Slip 2023 Download at Himkosh IFMS Portal https://himkosh.nic.in…
In this tech-savvy world, it’s vital to leverage the internet if you’re to deliver remarkable services. The State Government of Himachal Pradesh has not been left behind in this regard, as they’re also relying on modern technology to guarantee satisfaction when offering services. Well, this is possible thanks to the Himkosh IFMS Portal (eSalary Portal), from which state government employees can access their payslips.
Given that there are over 2 lakh employees in the state, it might take ages before everyone receives their salary slip when relying on the manual route. But with the eSalary portal, this is a thing of the past since employees can find the information they need online.
To guarantee maximum satisfaction and faster access to services, the portal is managed by the Department of Treasuries, Accounts, and Lotteries. Of course, this is through the Integrated Financial Management Information System (IFMS).
In this post, we will take you through the things you ought to know and do if you’re to download your Himachal Pradesh employment salary slip 2023 hassle-free. Read on to find out more about Himkosh esalary IFMS.
Must-Haves to Download Himachal Pradesh Employee Payslip at Himkosh IFMS
Before going any further, there are some basic requirements you need to present if you’re to stand a chance of downloading your payslip
- Employee Code (Username).
- Password (Issued by the Treasury Administrator)
With these in place, it will only be a matter of time before you finally download your Himachal Pradesh employee payslip from the Himkosh IFMS login. Also, you can take this as the perfect opportunity to view the salary due drawn statement, and yearly income statement not forgetting your advance recovery details.
How to Download Himkosh IFMS Himachal Pradesh Employee Payslip
- On your most preferred web browser, visit Himachal Pradesh IFMS eSalary official portal using https://himkosh.nic.in as the URL.
- You redirect to the home page of the IFMS eSalary official portal. Here, click on the “Projects” option under the Menu.
- Next, select the ‘eSalary’ option from the dropdown box that appears. This action is aimed at making sure you open the e-Bill Login page successfully.
- Now enter your login credentials i.e. Username and Password in the space set aside for this information.
- Next, type in the Captcha Code as it appears in the image.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button to access your account.
- After logging into your account successfully, select the ‘Payslip” option that is visible on the menu.
- Select the Month and Year for which you want to download the payslip.
- Then, Click on the ‘Generate Button’ and the requested payslip will appear on the screen of your device.
- Then, You can now view your Himachal Pradesh Payslip. To download it, click on the ‘Download’ button and you’re good to go.
- Be sure to take a printout of the payslip for future reference by clicking on the ‘Print’ button.
There you have it, a simple step-by-step guide to follow the next time you want to download your Himkosh IFMS Himachal Pradesh employee payslip.
What is Himkosh?
Himkosh is the Himachal Pradesh Treasury portal's Short name.
What is Himkosh IFMS?
Himkosh IFMS means Himachal Pradesh Integrated Financial Management Information System for Governance.
What is Himkosh offering to Himachal people and Employees?
Through Himkosh people and employees get eSALARY, ePension, eVitran, eChallan, eKosh, HPNPS New Pension Scheme, AGHP-VLC, and HPOLTIS Treasury Information System.
Is Himkosh services available in mobile app form?
Yes, Himkosh services eSALARY, ePension, eVitran, and eChallan are available in the mobile app also.