Know the process of Himachal Pradesh Employee Salary Slip 2021 Download at Himkosh IFMS Portal…
In this tech-savvy world, it’s vital to leverage the internet if you’re to deliver remarkable services. The State Government of Himachal Pradesh has not been left behind in this regard as they’re also relying on modern tech to guarantee satisfaction when offering services. Well, this is possible thanks to the Himkosh IFMS Portal (eSalary Portal) from where state government employees can access their payslip without moving a muscle.
Given that there are over 2 Lakhs employees in the state, it might take ages before everyone receives their salary slip when relying on the manual route. But with the eSalary portal, this is a thing of the past since employees can find every information they need online.
To guarantee maximum satisfaction and faster access to services, the portal is managed by the Department of Treasuries, Accounts, and Lotteries. Of course, this is through the Integrated Financial Management Information System – IFMS.
In this post, we will take you through the things you ought to know and do if you’re to download your Himachal Pradesh employ salary slip 2021 hassle-free. Read on to find out more about Himkosh esalary IFMS.
Must-Haves to Download Himachal Pradesh Employee Payslip
Before going any further, there are some basic requirements you need to present if you’re to stand the chance of downloading your payslip hassle-free. They include:
- Employee Code (Username)
- Password (Issued by the Treasury Admin)
With these in place, it will only be a matter of time before you finally download your Himachal Pradesh employee payslip from Himkosh IFMS login. Also, you can take this as the perfect opportunity to view salary due and drawn statement, yearly income statement not forgetting your advance recovery details.
How to Download Himkosh IFMS Himachal Pradesh Employee Payslip
- On your most preferred web browser, visit Himachal Pradesh IFMS eSalary official portal using https://himkosh.nic.in as the URL
- You redirect to the home page of the IFMS eSalary official portal. Here, click on the “Projects” option under Menu
- Next, select the ‘eSalary’ option from the dropdown box that appears. This action is aimed at making sure you open the e-Bill Login page successfully
- Now enter your login credentials i.e. Username and Password in the space set aside for this information
- Next, type in the Captcha Code as it appears in the image
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button to access your account
- After logging into your account successfully, select the ‘Payslip” option that is visible on the menu
- Select the Month and Year for which you want to download the payslip
- Click on the ‘Generate Button’ and the requested payslip will appear on the screen of your device
- You can now view your Himachal Pradesh Payslip. To download it, click on the ‘Download’ button and you’re good to go
- Be sure to take a print out of the payslip for future reference by clicking on the ‘Print’ button.
There you have it, a simple step by step guide to follow the next time you want to download your Himkosh IFMS Himachal Pradesh employee payslip. With these steps, you’ll avoid the stress that comes with visiting the relevant offices to get your salary slip.