SWON Ecom SWOFF Ecom Activate SBI Debit Card or Deactivate SBI Debit Card, Active SBI Card through SMS or INB…
Initially, the State Bank of India would send customers a physical debit card with its PIN. This is no longer the case since they only send the Debit Card. For you to use the Debit Card, you’ll first have to activate it.
SWON Ecom SBI Debit Card Activate
SWON Ecom to activate SBI Debit Card online transaction by SMS. It is one of the best methods to activate the debit card for all online transactions. SBI Bank Customers can send messages from their registered mobile numbers.
To Activate write:
- SWONECOM<space> last 4 digits of your debit card number.
- Send to 09223966666 (Example SWON ECOM 5879).
SWOFF ECOM SBI Debit Card deactivate
SWOFF ECOM to deactivate SBI Debit Card online transaction by SMS. It is one of the best methods of deactivating an SBI debit card for online transactions. SBI Account holders can send messages from their registered mobile numbers.
For Deactivate write:
- SWOFFECOM<space>last 4 digits of SBI debit card number.
- Send to 09223966666 (Example SWOFF ECOM 5879).
Activate SBI Debit Card through SMS
- Open your message app and type in PIN (Space) Last 4 digits of the Debit Card (Space) Last 4 Digits of the Bank Account Number.
- Send this message to 567676 from your registered mobile number with the bank.
- You’ll then receive a 4-digit code on your mobile number that is valid for the next 24 hours.
- Visit the nearest SBI ATM, insert your card and enter the PIN.
- Change the PIN and your SBI Debit Card will be activated.
Activate Debit Card through INB
For those with an existing SBI account and have access to their internet banking account, then you can also generate your PIN online. Follow the steps given below to complete the process;
- Visit the SBI internet banking website- https://onlinesbi.com.
- Login to your account by filling in your login credentials correctly.
- From the homepage, click on the ‘e-Services’ option before selecting ‘ATM Card Services.
- Next, click on the ‘ATM PIN Generation option.
- To get authenticated, enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- Next, select the account number and the card number.
- Enter the first 2 digits of the PIN based on your preference and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Finally, enter the first 2-digits created in the step above followed by the 2 digits sent to your registered mobile number through SMS. The four digits now make your new PIN.
There you have it, the simple methods to follow whenever you want to activate your SBI Debit Card without going through a lot.