Block Your HDFC Debit Card: Let’s face it; a debit card is undeniably one of the most convenient payment methods you can count on. Considering the card automatically deducts money from your bank account, you won’t have to worry about a credit limit. Being one of the leading banks in India, HDFC is devoted to attaining customer satisfaction at all times.
Block HDFC Debit Card
To guarantee their safety, account holders with HDFC bank have the freedom to block their cards without the hassle. Rather than visiting the nearest branch, you can block your HDFC debit card using your phone with or without an internet connection. Read on to find out more.
How to Block HDFC Debit Card Using Internet Banking Service
- Using your most preferred web browser (on your smartphone or PC), type in https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/ to visit the HDFC internet banking facility.
- Correctly type in your Customer ID and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Enter your HDFC net banking password together with the Captcha Code before clicking on the ‘Login’ button.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Cards’ option.
- A drop-down menu will appear under the Debit Cards section from where you should click on the ‘Requests’ option.
- Next, click on the ‘Debit Card Hotlisting’ option from the sub-menu.
- Choose the card you want to block and select the reason for blocking it.
- Finally, click on the ‘Block’ button and your HDFC Card will blocked instantly.
How to Block HDFC Card by Sending SMS from Registered Mobile Number
- Open the messaging app on your phone.
- Correctly type in the Blockcard <last 6 digits of card number>.
- Send the message to 9223150150 and your debit card will blocked instantly. You’ll receive a confirmation message once you complete the process.
Blocking your HDFC debit card does not have to be the underlying reason behind your woes. By following the above-given methods, it won’t take long before you finally get done with everything.