Break FD in HDFC Bank Online: HDFC Bank has fixed deposit accounts that boast attractive interest rates and feasible repayment tenures ranging from 7 days to 10 years. The good news is that you have the option to close your HDFC account once it matures or close it prematurely before it reaches full maturity. The decision is entirely up to you!
Break FD in HDFC
If for any reason you want to close an HDFC FD before maturity, then you can do so online at any time. To pull this off hassle-free, you need to have your HDFC customer ID, HDFC internet banking password and HDFC mobile banking quick access pin. With these in place, follow the simple steps given below to break FD in HDFC bank online.
Steps to Break FD in HDFC Bank Online
- Using https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/ as the URL, visit HDFC internet banking website.
- Next, enter your Customer ID or Username and click on ‘Login’ button.
- Type in your internet banking password and confirm the Captcha image before clicking on the ‘Login’ button.
- On the homepage of the website, click on ‘Transact’ option from the left side menu.
- A drop-down list will appear. Here, click on the ‘Liquidate Fixed Deposit’ option.
- On the next page that appears, select the ‘FD account’ which you want to break. Choose the HDFC saving account from the list to credit the FD amount.
- Go through the details before clicking on the ‘Confirm’ button. You can also see the penalty charges levied by the bank when breaking the FDI together with the total amount to be transferred to your saving account.
- Finally, click on the ‘Confirm’ button to break FD in HDFC bank online. The FD amount together with interest accrued will then be credited into the saving account.
You can easily close your Fixed Deposit in HDFC bank. By following the above-given steps, it will only be a matter of time before you finally get done with everything.