The State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the most trusted banks in the country. The bank boasts a huge customer base, making it a priority to deliver remarkable services. To avoid the stress that comes with visiting your nearest branch to access services, the bank has launched various banking facilities online. One such service is ATM PIN change. In this guide, you will know what goes into changing your SBI debit card PIN without moving a muscle. Keep on reading to find out more.
Change SBI ATM PIN Online
Steps to Change SBI ATM PIN Using Internet Banking
As long as you have an SBI Internet Banking account, you can easily change your ATM PIN by following the simple steps given below;
- Visit the SBI Netbanking website using https://www.onlinesbi.com as the URL
- Next, fill in your login credentials correctly to access your Internet banking account
- From the horizontal menu, click on the ‘E-Services’ tab
- Next, click on ‘ATM Card Services’ after which you should select ‘ATM PIN Generation’ from the menu that opens
- Now choose between the ‘OTP Verification’ or ‘Profile Password Verification’ option to change SBI ATM
- If you opt for ‘OTP Verification’ you’ll have to enter the 8-digit OTP sent to your mobile number. For those who choose the ‘Profile Password Verification’ simply enter your ‘SBI Profile Password’ and verify
- You’ll then have to select your account linked with your ATM card for which you want to change the PIN Code
- Select the Card Number you want to change and enter the first two digits of your choice. Click on the ‘Submit’ button to proceed
- The next 2 digits of your ATM PIN will then be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the digits on the provided box
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to confirm the SBI ATM PIN change
Remember, you can still change your SBI Debit card PIN online via the Yono Lite Mobile app.