Change SBI Credit Card PIN: SBI credit card users can use their card at any online POS machines. But for you to complete the transaction, you have to enter the PIN to the swipe machine. Of course, this is unless you have RFI enabled and the POS machine has this feature. What if you happen to forget the PIN and cannot make the purchase?
In this case, you have to reset it. Fortunately, we are here to offer a helping hand and get you through the entire process. However, your SBI credit card needs to be activated before doing anything else.
Steps to Change SBI Credit Card PIN
Below are the simple steps you need to follow before you can finally change your SBI credit card PIN using the Mobile App. Keep in mind you can also use the SBI website even though both ways are almost similar;
- Download and install the SBI Card app from Play Store or App Store and have it installed on your smartphone.
- You’ll then have to complete the registration process using your Credit card details like Card Number, CVV and Date of Birth.
- Next, log in to your card using your User ID and MPIN/Password.
- Open the left swipe menu and tap on the ‘Manage Card PIN’ option.
- From the drop-down list that appears, you have to select your card.
- Now tap on the ‘Generate OTP’ button on the same screen.
- Correctly enter the OTP sent on your registered mobile number and registered Email ID after which you should enter your New SBI Card PIN.
- Re-enter the card pin and tap on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the SBI card PIN change process. You’ve now successfully set your new PIN.
By following the above-given steps, it will only be a matter of time before you finally change your SBI Credit card PIN anytime, anywhere.