Change Your UPI ID in PhonePe: In most cases, your mobile number might serve as the UPI ID. The good news is that you can change this without going through a lot. Here are is how you can change UPI in is one of the popular UPI App PhonePe.
How to Change UPI ID in PhonePe
- Open the installed PhonePe app and log in to your account by entering the Passcode or through Fingerprint Authentication.
- Next, tap on your Profile icon.
- Tap on the ‘My BHIM UPI ID’ option from the list that appears.
- You’ll then have to claim two more new UPI ID’s of choice.
- Tap on the ‘Add New BHIM UPI ID’ option.
- Correctly enter the new UPI ID of choice and tap on ‘Continue’ to generate the new UPI ID.
- Finally, tap on the newly created UPI ID on the next screen to set it as the default.
More info at www.phonepe.com.