Steps to Close Paytm Bank Account Online, Read How to Close a Paytm Payment Bank Account Through the Paytm App on Mobile
Are you looking forward to closing your Paytm Bank account? If so, there is no need to panic since you can perform this action from any location you find appealing. This is possible since customers are free to use the PayTm App to close their accounts when they so desire. To complete the process with ease, you should have your four-digit PIN with you to access the bank section in the Paytm app.
In this post, we will take you through the simple steps to follow before you finally close your Paytm bank account online in minutes. Keep on reading to find out more.
Steps to Close PayTm Bank Account Online
- Tap on the installed Paytm App on your smartphone to open it.
- From the bottom menu of the app, you will have to tap on the ‘Bank’ section.
- Correctly enter your four-digit PIN to log in to the bank section.
- After a successful login, swipe right to open the PayTm menu.
- Now tap on the 24/7 Help’ option to proceed.
- Tap on the ‘Saving Account’ option.
- A new screen will be displayed on your device, from where you should tap on the ‘Issue with My Savings Account’ option.
- On the new screen that appears, tap on ‘I Want to Close My Savings Account’.
- You’ll then have to tap on the ‘Confirm’ button to confirm your request.
- You can now see your ‘Ticket Number’ on the screen that follows. Save it for future reference.
- The PayTm Bank Executive will then give you a call to confirm the closure of your PayTm Bank Account.
- Let them know you want to close your savings Account and not the PayTm Wallet or PayTm postpaid facility.
- Your PayTm Bank account will then be closed within 4 hours of confirmation.