Step-by-Step Guide: How to Easily Deposit a Cheque in SBI Bank
Are you a customer of SBI Bank and need to deposit a cheque but don’t know how? Look no further! In this step-by-step guide, we’ll walk you through the easy process of depositing a cheque in your SBI Bank account. With our clear instructions, you’ll be able to deposit your cheque hassle-free and avoid any confusion.
At SBI Bank, we understand that time is valuable, so we’ve streamlined the cheque deposit process to ensure maximum convenience for our customers. Whether you’re a newbie or a seasoned account holder, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to confidently deposit a cheque at SBI Bank. From gathering the necessary documents to filling out the deposit slip, we’ll cover each step in detail, so you’ll know exactly what to do.
Our goal is to make your banking experience as smooth as possible, so you can focus on what matters most to you. So, let’s get started! Follow our guide and experience the ease and efficiency of depositing a cheque in SBI Bank.
Read the benefits of depositing a cheque in SBI Bank, Required documents and information for cheque deposit,
Step 1: Visit the nearest SBI Bank branch
Step 2: Fill out the deposit slip
Step 3: Verify the details on the cheque
Step 4: Submit the cheque and deposit slip to the teller
Step 5: Receive a receipt and confirmation
A bank check remains one of the most vital modes of payment in India. And with the world going digital, you no longer have to go through a lot whenever you want to deposit a check. After all, you can get done with everything from the comfort of your home at any time you find appealing.
Deposit a Cheque to SBI Bank
If you’re an account holder with the State Bank of India (SBI), you can drop a check within a couple of minutes. All you need is your account number and debit card when you choose to use a CDM machine. Below are the simple steps to follow when planning to deposit a check at SBI Bank via the CDM machine:
- Visit the nearest Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) and insert your SBI debit card.
- Correctly fill in the PIN of your debit card.
- Ensure the check does not have any folds in the corner or in the middle, after which you should insert it into the CDM machine.
- The image of your check will be displayed on the screen. Here, confirm whether the check is correctly scanned before pressing on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- You will receive a printed receipt of the check with the check number mentioned in it. Confirm the details and leave the machine.
- Wait for three working days before you can finally receive money in your account.
Cheque in SBI
Thanks to the Cash Deposit Machine (CDM), a cheque collection machine that is similar to ATM, you can now deposit a check at SBI Bank within the shortest time possible. To pull this off, you have to insert your check into the machine and verify your account details. Through this action, you only have to wait three working days before you finally receive money in your account. Keep in mind that you can still get the cash credited on the same day.