It is without a doubt that the Bank of India (BOI) is one of the best banks in the country. As is the case with most banks in India, the BOI bank gives customers the chance to check their last 5 five transactions by giving a missed call. This comes in handy whenever you want to keep track of what is happening in your account.
However, the mobile number you use should be registered with the BOI bank before you can finally get the mini statement. In this guide, we will take you through the steps to follow whenever you want to get your BOI mini statement by missed call for free.
Bank of India Mini Statement by Missed Call Number
Steps to Get BOI Bank Minis Statement through Missed Call
- You’ll first have to get your mobile with the registered mobile number on it
- Open the dial pad and dial 09015135135
- Alternatively, you can decide to use 09266135135
- Make a call to any of the above-given numbers and wait until the call disconnects automatically
- Wait for a while after which you’ll receive an SMS on your phone
- Open the SMS to read the last 5 transactions of your account
- If you happen to have two or more accounts in the Bank of India with the same mobile number, then you’ll receive the mini statement of your primary bank account linked to the number
The Bank of India has made it easy for customers to get the mini statement of their accounts without moving a muscle. All you have to do is use the missed call service to get the mini statement from any location of your choice. Keep in mind you can also get BOI mini statement by SMS anytime, anywhere. It is then that you won’t have to worry about visiting your bank branch.