Kotak Mahindra is undeniably one of the leading banks in India. In its quest to guarantee customer satisfaction, the bank offers a host of online services through its website and mobile apps. One notable feature that you can take advantage of is net banking and mobile banking. In order to access your Kotak Bank Netbanking, you need to have your CRN number.
The Custom Reference Number (CRN) is a unique number assigned to every Kotak bank account holder. In this guide, we will take you through some of the different ways to get CRN Numbers hassle-free.
Get the CRN Number of Kotak
Method 1: Get CRN Printed on Debit Card
If you have your Kotak Bank debit card, then you won’t have to go through a lot before you finally get the CRN. All you have to do is get your debit card and check the number printed below your Name.
Method 2: Sending SMS
- Open the message app of the phone containing your registered mobile number with the bank
- Now type ‘CRN’ and send it to 9971056767
- Wait for a couple of minutes after which you will receive a reply with your CRN
Method 3: Via Online Portal
- First things first, visit https://www.kotak.com/OPR/fpass/wbg/knowYourKtkCrn.jsp using your smartphone or Personal Computer
- From the homepage, scroll down and enter your old Customer ID or Existing CRN
- Enter the Captcha Code as it appears
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to get your new CRN
There you have it, the simple methods to use whenever you want to get your CRN in Kotak Mahindra Bank. Keep in mind the CRN is used by Kotak Bank to identify customers and their data. Furthermore, you need the number to log in to Kotak Netbanking and Kotak 811 online account. Hopefully, this guide will come in handy the next time you want to get the CRN number of your Kotak Bank.