Register for ICICI Mobile Banking: ICICI bank has introduced its iMobile app for both Android and iOS users. If you are yet to download and install the app, then it is high time that you do so. It is then that you can perform banking transactions anytime, anywhere. The good thing about this app is that you’ll have an easy time when performing the transactions.
Before you start enjoying ICICI mobile banking services, you need to complete the registration process. That’s what this guide is going to help you figure out. Below are the simple steps to follow and register for ICICI mobile banking without the hassle.
Register for ICICI Mobile Banking
- First things first, download the iMobile app on your smartphone from the relevant app store
- Once you download and install it successfully, open the app and allow the necessary permissions
- Tap on the ‘I already have an account option to start the registration process
- From the new screen that appears, you should tap on the ‘Activate’ button
- Select your SIM Card registered with the bank and click on the ‘Verify Mobile Number’ option
- Ensure you allow the SMS permission to the iMobile app once it starts the verification process
- Correctly enter your ATM Card PIN or Credit Card PIN for ICICI Mobile banking activation
- After successful verification, it is time to set up your four-digit PIN for easy login. You can also decide to enable Fingerprint Authentication
- Finally, you’ll see a message about the successful activation of mobile banking in the popup window
By completing ICICI mobile banking registration online, you’ll have an easy time whenever you want to access the different banking services offered. Keep in mind you are free to use the app at any given time of the day regardless of your current location. No wonder it is a must-have for every account holder with ICICI Bank.