State Bank of India (SBI) credit card holders are at an advantage thanks to the wide range of services they can leverage. If you’re currently using any of the bank’s credit cards, then you need to have a user ID and password to manage your card effectively. But what if you happen to forget the password?
In this case, you will not be in a position to control or check your statement. The good news is that you can recover your credit card user ID without hassle. For this to happen, you need your SBI credit card together with your registered mobile number with the bank. Now follow the simple steps given below to solve the ‘I Forgot My User ID of SBI Credit Card’ issue:
Forgot My User ID for SBI Credit Card
- Open the installed SBI Card app on your smartphone and tap on the ‘Unlock Username’ option
- On the next screen that follows, correctly enter your SBI Credit Card Number, CVV, and Date of Birth for verification purposes
- An OTP will then be sent to your registered mobile number and Email ID
- Correctly enter the OTP in the box set aside for this detail and tap on the ‘Verify’ option
- Wait for the verification code to be verified successfully, after which your Username will be displayed on the next screen
Forgetting your SBI Credit Card User ID does not mean the end of the road. Nowadays, you can easily reset or recover the Username for your SBI credit card anytime, anywhere. As long as you have the SBI credit card app installed on your smartphone, it will take a couple of minutes before you complete the process. Be sure to follow the above-given steps to avoid the hassle the next time you want to recover your Username.