HRMS Karnataka Payslip login- How to get Karnataka Employee Payslip 2021, LPC? Download your Karnataka employee Salary Slip Salary Certificate…
Gone are the days when thousands of employees across the state of Karnataka had to go through a lot before accessing a hardcopy of their salary slip. Rather than having to make do with long queues at the relevant offices, teachers, police, and other employees of the state can now check their HRMS Karnataka Payslip anytime anywhere.
This is after the introduction of the Karnataka Human Resource Management System (HRMS) portal from where state employees can access vital information including their payslip. In short, Karnataka HRMS is a platform that makes it easy for registered employees to check all their information including payslip, leave, and many more.
But for you to get the most from the Karnataka HRMS portal, you need to understand what is expected. Luckily, we are here to offer a helping hand. Keep reading to find out more.
Downloading your Karnataka employee salary slips 2020 does not have to be stressful as some people make it sound. With a little help, it will only be a matter of minutes before you finally complete the entire process. To help you get started, here is a simple step-by-step guide to follow when looking forward to downloading your Karnataka employee salary slip.
How to Download HRMS Karnataka Employee Salary Slip 2021
- Open the official website of the Karnataka HRMS portal by typing in https://hrms.karnataka.gov.in on the search tab of your most preferred web browser before initiating a search
- On the homepage of the portal, you will have to choose between HRMS-Govt, HRMS-Aided, HRMS Boards, or Universities depending on your type of employment
- Next, enter your login credentials i.e. Username and Password
- Enter the Captcha Code as it appears on the image shown
- Now select ‘English Option’ from the drop-down menu
- Finally, click on the ‘Login’ button to access the HRMS portal
- A new window will appear on the screen of your device (HRMS Login Page) from where you have to click on the ‘Reports’ option
- You’ll now have to click on the ‘Timeline’ and choose the Month and Year (2020) for which you want to download your Karnataka employee salary slip
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button and the requested salary slip will be displayed on the screen of your device
- To download your Karnataka Employee salary slip in PDF format, simply click on the ‘Download’ button. Of course, you can also take a print out of the salary slip by clicking on the ‘Print’ option.
By following these simple steps, it will not take long before you finally get a printout of your Karnataka employee salary slip 2020. If you happen to forget your password, then you can recover it hassle-free by visiting the HRMS Karnataka official website. On the login page, you need to click on the ‘Change Password’ option and follow the prompts. It is then that you can change your password and use the new one to download your Karnataka employee salary slip.