IFMS Odisha – HRMS Odisha Employee Payslip 2021 Download now available at HRMS Odisha portal, How to Download HRMS Odisha Payslip and how to reset your password…
The state government of Odisha has introduced their HRMS Odisha portal from where employees can access their salary slip together with other vital information hassle-free. In their quest to ease how they do things, the Human Resource Management System of Odisha calculates the salaries of state employees in line with the details provided by the respective DDO officers.
Better, it caters to human resources, business, and data management making it easy for the state government to keep track of every employee’s detail. Rather than visiting the relevant offices before you finally access your Odisha Salary payslip, employees can now take full advantage of the HRMS portal.
HRMS Odisha Payslip
After the introduction of this portal, employees have the freedom to check their payslip, Provident Fund (PF), EPI, leave paid (both paid and unpaid) to name a few from the comfort of their home. However, Odisha state employees need to have a login ID or username together with an HRMS personal account password. They can get HRMS Odisha leave application in this portal.
If at all you understand the essence of your monthly HRMS Odisha GPF slip, then it is in your best interest to figure out what it takes to complete the download process. Luckily, we are here to offer a helping hand. Below is a simple step by step guide you need to follow when looking forward to downloading your HRMS Odisha payslip 2021.
How to Download HRMS Odisha Payslip 2021
- Open your most preferred web browser and visit the HRMS Odisha portal by typing in https://www.hrmsodisha.gov.in on the search tab before initiating a search
- You’ll be redirected to the portal’s homepage from where you should click on the ‘Personal Login’ tab
- On the IFMS login page, enter your Username and Password correctly in the space set aside for these credentials
- Now enter the Security Code as it appears on the image shown
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to access the Odisha employee page. You can confirm your name at the end of the Odisha employee page if you so desire
- Next, click on the ‘My Profile’ tab after which you should select the ‘Payslip’ option
- Select the Month and Year for which you want to generate the payslip and the requested slip will appear on the screen of your device
- Finally, click on the ‘Download’ button to download a copy of the requested payslip
- For those who would like to take out a printout of the same for future reference, then you simply have to click on the ‘Print’ button and you’re good to go
There you have, simple steps to follow the next time you want to download your HRMS Odisha payslip 2021. In case you happen to forget your HRMS login Odisha password, there is no need to worry since you can recover it within the shortest time possible. All you have to do is click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option on the login page and follow the prompts. It is then that you can reset your password hassle-free.
- OSEPA – Odisha School Education department OSEPA Extended MIS Login now available at http://osepa.odisha.gov.in web portal. You can directly check at http://emisosepa.odisha.gov.in/.
- eDespatch Odisha for finance department Odisha to deliver all financial bills edespatch transparently and fastly at https://edodisha.gov.in/.