HRMS Odisha Salary Slip 2021 of Employees through HRMS Employee Login at www.hrmorissa.gov.in web portal. Process of Login to HRMS Odisha Portal…
The State Government of Odisha has introduced an online portal from where its employees can access vital information. Commonly known as the Human Resource Management System (HRMS) Odisha portal, employees of the state have the freedom to check their salary slips at any time of the day. Better, it allows for the recruitment process, updates together with other employee-related services.
HRMS Odisha Salary Slip
Well, this comes as good news to Odisha state government employees since they no longer have to make do with endless trips to the relevant offices not forgetting the long queues. But for you to leverage the HRMS Odisha portal, you’ll have to complete the registration process. All it takes is for you to visit the relevant Department Account office where you can get in touch with the DDO officer.
To complete the registration process, you ought to share vital information such as name, date of birth, registered mobile number, and department code. Upon the verification of your details, the DDO issue will issue you with a Username and Initial Password.
How to Login to HRMS Odisha Portal
Upon successful registration, you can log in to the HRMS Odisha portal at any time of the day. To help you get started, here are the simple steps you need to follow if you’re to access your account
- First and foremost, visit the HRMS Odisha portal using http://hrmsorissa.gov.in/ as the URL.
- On the right-hand side of the portal’s homepage, click on the “Login’ button.
- Next, click on the ‘Personal Login’ tab and a new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Correctly fill in your login credentials i.e. Username and Password in the space set aside for these details.
- Enter the Captcha Code as it appears in the image.
- Counter-check all the details you’ve filled in and click on the ‘Login’ button.
You’ve finally logged into your account and can same your details and name displayed at the top corner.
How to Download HRMS Odisha Salary Slip
Once you’ve logged in to the official HRMS Odisha portal, you can check your salary slip with ease. To pull this off successfully, follow the steps given below;
- After accessing your HRMS Odisha portal account, click on the ‘My Profile’ tab.
- Next, select the ‘Request’ or ‘Submission’ tab after which you can see the ‘Payslip’ option. Click on it to continue to the next step.
- You’ll then have to click on the ‘HRMS Salary Slip’ option after which you can see all the details you need.
- Select the Month and Year (2021) for which you want to download your Odisha employee salary slip.
- The request salary slip will then be displayed on your screen. Click on the ‘Download’ button to complete the download process.
- Finally, select the ‘Print’ option and print your Odisha Employee Salary slip for future reference.
Hopefully, these tips can serve as a good starting point the next time you want to log in to the HRMS Odisha portal and download your employee salary slip.
iFMS Odisha Login
iFMS Odisha Login at www.odishatreasury.gov.in portal. Get Odisha treasury services like echallan, iFMS login, GPF Queries, and Salary bill status available at the Odisha iFMS portal.(HRMS Odisha gov in salary slip)