HRMS SBI Login for Salary Slip 2021 Download and SBI Retired Employee Pension Status at hrms.onlinesbi.com, How to Download SBI Salary Slip steps…
The State Bank of India (SBI) introduced its HRMS portal intending to provide remarkable service to its employees. Thanks to the SBI HRMS portal, employees can get vital details regarding their salary, vacation, nomination for PF policy to mention a few. This is quite fascinating since everything they need is only a button click away.
You should, however, keep in mind that the SBI HRMS portal is specifically set aside for the bank’s employees. If this is not enough, you need to complete the registration process to get the most from the portal. That said, here are some of the things you need to know if you’re to get the most from the SBI HRMS portal.
SBI HRMS Portal Login Procedure
Before going any further, you ought to keep in mind that the SBI HRMS portal was developed for its employees. For this reason, you need to have the login credentials before accessing your account on the portal. To pull this off successfully, you can simply contact the controller, IT department to get access. With your login credentials in place, follow the steps given below to log in to the SBI HRMS portal.
- Using your web browser, visit the SBI HRMS portal by typing in https://www.hrms.onlinesbi.com on the search tab before initiating a search
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Login into HRMS’ option
- A security question will appear on the screen of your device that you need to answer correctly
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button once you answer the security question
- Next, enter your login credentials i.e. User ID and Password in the space set aside for these details
- Finally, click on the ‘Login‘ button to see the details of your account. Always remember to log out after checking out the details you want.
Download Salary Slip through HRMS SBI Login
Thanks to the SBI HRMS portal, you can check your employee salary slip with ease. To have a smooth ride, below are the simple steps you need to follow when looking forward to generating your employee salary slip 2021
- Visit SBI HRMS Portal using https://www.hrms.onlinesbi.com as the URL
- Click on the ‘Login into HRMS’ button after which you should answer the security question correctly
- Select the ‘Continue’ button and a new page will open up. Here, enter your User ID and Password
- Next, click on the ‘Login’ button to access the HRMS dashboard
- You have to choose from a variety of options given. To generate your employee salary slip, simply select the ‘Salary Slip’ option
- The above step displays multiple options including the policies and different salary slips. Now, select the month for which you want to download your SBI salary slip
- Finally, click on the ‘Download’ button to download the requested salary slip
- If at all you want to generate your pension slip, then you need to click on the relevant link option and you are good to go.
With the SBI HRMS portal, it will only be a matter of time before you access the information you need anytime, anywhere.